You may have already heard on Twitter that our next event is coming up soon, called Blog and the (Van)City.
The event will take place on Saturday, September 14th at 1:30PM at Metropolis at Metrotown. At the event, you will be able to network one-on-one with companies and PR professionals in an intimate environment. In addition, you will be able to ask all of your blogger-related questions to experienced bloggers and learn their tips on how to grow your audience.
To register for Blog and the (Van)City, please visit here. Tickets are $10 and is to cover the cost of food and drinks at the event. Please register early as we are limiting the number of spots in order to create an intimate environment.
If you’re not yet convinced, here are some more reasons why you should attend Blog and the (Van)City:
- Be able to speak to and learn from other bloggers
- Meet with company and PR representatives in a closely knit environment
- Ask all the questions you want with regards to blogging and people are open to sharing their tips with you
- Most beauty/fashion-related events take place in Toronto; Vancouverites want to have some fun too!
- The awesome-sauce goody bags that you will be getting
- Potentially meeting life-long friends, like what happened with me!
Some of the industry professionals you will be able to meet at Blog and the (Van)City include Brandi Halls, Director of Brand Communications for LUSH Cosmetics North America; Cynnamon Schreinert, Media Representative for London Drugs and Bard on the Beach; Gemma Bishop, Account Coordinator and Social Media Specialist at Hawksworth PR; and more.
Some of the AMAZING sponsors who will be providing products include LUSH, Revlon, Annabelle, Marcelle, Almay, and MORE!
We look forward to seeing you there!